Details & participation instructions are listed below. We hope to hear from you!
We have one Team Taylor/Mast Cell Awareness tank, size ladies Medium, purchased to give to someone in the MCAS community. And we are ready to give it away!
Giveaway details & instructions
– Stories should be 1000 words or less and provide a picture that can be used publicly (make sure you have copyright permission, if not your own image)
– Alternate Fight Song Video Project submission option – send us a video clip up to 1 minute in length featuring you or whoever else, dancing, singing, or both, to “Fight Song.” Creativity is always appreciated – i.e. incorporating your mast cell story or MCAS awareness information into your video clip, while also trying to dance, sing and record. Send video clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Story and video clip submissions shared through Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos or iCloud photo options are also accepted.
– Submission deadline for inclusion in Mast Cell Research’s Team Taylor/Mast Cell Awareness Tank & Mast Cell Story Giveaway is 11:59 pm EST on Sunday, October 22nd, 2017
– IMPORTANT: Submission of your mast cell story, including all related pictures, to Mast Cell Research, Sisters Media & the Team Taylor Tank & Mast Cell Story Giveaway, serves as your agreement to giveaway terms and grants “permission to use” in posts published publicly on the Mast Cell Research website and related social media accounts.
– The winner of Mast Cell Research’s Team Taylor/Mast Cell Awareness Tank & Mast Cell Story Giveaway will be chosen at random and announced on Monday, October 23rd, 2017. The winner’s mast cell story or Fight Song Video Clip submission will be shared along with our giveaway results announcement.
– The winner will be sent their new tank sometime during the week of October 23rd, 2017, unless we need to find an alternate size.
Mast Cell Stories and video clip submissions for the Fight Song Video Project are accepted on an ongoing basis and after the Mast Cell Research’s Team Taylor/Mast Cell Awareness Tank & Mast Cell Story Giveaway ends. After enough submissions are received, video clips will be compiled & edited into a collaborative “Fight Song” MCAS awareness video that will be upload and shared publicly. Similarly, mast cell stories received are often shared on our website through the Mast Cell Research blog, on our social media accounts, or in the Mast Cell Research newsletter and related emails. Additionally, mast cell story submissions are automatically considered for possible inclusion in the planned MCAS anthology. All submissions can be sent through Mast Cell Research’s website or emailed to email@example.com.
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org